Wednesday, September 7, 2011

prague day 3

Today I finally caught up on my sleep at woke up at noon! Then Tori, Lillian, and I went to the Prague castle and gardens. here are some pictures- 'czech' them out =)





                                           Synchronized motorcycling, band, and guards.







 a well- after learning tractate eruvin I know the laws of drawing water whether in a private or public domain or karmelis. Now I finally feel its relevance.


                            Awesome band on the Charles Bridge- the trumpeter would take drags of his cigarette during other players' solos and then continue to play cigarette in hand.... haha talent.

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful, Noa! Glad that you arrived in Prague safely and are enjoying your time there!

    ReplyDelete